Applying for a Place at St Mary Immaculate School
Admission Appeal Timetable September 2023
If you're interested in learning more about how St Mary Immaculate School can help your child develop academically and grow in confidence and character, then why not contact the school office on 01926 493959 or by email at email@example.com to arrange a tour of the school.
If you would like to apply for your child to attend St Mary Immaculate School, whether for Reception class or for older children, then you need to apply through the Warwickshire School Admission Service.
Parish Boundary Map
Description of the Warwick parish boundary (blue area above):
Starting in the north-west at the junction of the Inchford Brook with the Beausale to Leek Wootton Road:
1. South-east along the LEEK WOOTTON ROAD to the Kenilworth/Warwick Road at Leek Wootton (neither side);
2. South along the WARWICK ROAD (A 46) to the Coventry Road (neither side);
3. North-east along the COVENTRY ROAD (B 4115) to the Railway Line at the Hill Wootton Crossroads (both sides);
4. South along the RAILWAY LINE to the River Avon;
5. West and south along the RIVER AVON to the Grand Union Canal at the Aqueduct;
6. South-east along the GRAND UNION CANAL to Myton Road at Leam Bridge;
7. West along MYTON ROAD to the Lane to Henry VIII Farm (both sides);
8. South along the LANE TO HENRY VIII FARM and continuing past Myton Farm along the LANE LEADING TO HEATHCOTE LANE to its end;
9. West along HEATHCOTE LANE to Gallows Hill (neither side);
10. West along GALLOWS HILL to Banbury Road (both sides);
11. South along the BANBURY ROAD (A 41) to the Fosse Way at Bromson Hill (both sides as far as the Bishops Tachbrook Road opposite Red House Farm, then along middle of the road);
12. West along the ASHORNE ROAD to the Newbold Pacey Road;
13. South along the NEWBOLD PACEY ROAD to the Thelsford Brook at Woozeley Bridge;
14. West along the THELSFORD BROOK and the RIVER AVON to the Charlecote/Hampton Lucy Road
15. West along the HAMPTON LUCY ROAD to the Sherbourne Road at Hampton Lucy (neither side);
16. North along the SHERBOURNE ROAD to the Black Hill Road (neither side);
17. North-west along the BLACK HILL ROAD to the Stratford/Warwick Road at Black Hill (neither side);
18. North-east along the WARWICK ROAD (A 46) to the Path leading across to the Hampton Road just before Old House Farm (neither side to the Snitterfield Road thence both sides);
19. North along the PATH TO THE HAMPTON ROAD to its end near Budbrooke Lodge;
20. East along the HAMPTON ROAD to the Gog Brook (both sides);
21. North and west along the GOG BROOK to the Budbrooke/Warwick Road;
22. North along the LANE leading from the Budbrooke Road at this point across the Canal to the Birmingham Road;
23. East along the BIRMINGHAM ROAD to the Lane to Budbrooke Farm before St Mary's Cemetery (both sides);
24. North along the BUDBROOKE FARM LANE to Budbrooke Farm
25. East from Budbrooke Farm along the LANE leading to the Lane to Prospect Farm;
26. North-west along the LANE TO PROSPECT FARM and BULL OAK FARM, continuing along the PATH TO BULL OAK BARN as far as the Inchford Brook;
27. North-east along the INCHFORD BROOK to the Beausale/Leek Wootton Road.
Description of the Hampton-on-the-Hill parish boundary (light brown area above):
Starting in the north at Five Ways on the Birmingham/Warwick Road (A 41):
1. South-west along the SHREWLEY & PINLEY GREEN ROAD to the end on the Holywell/ Claverdon Road (both sides);
2. South along the CLAVERDON ROAD to the Claverdon Leys Road (neither side);
3. South-east along the CLAVERDON LEYS ROAD to the Claverdon/Warwick Road (neither side);
4. South-east along the WARWICK ROAD to the Wolverton and Snitterfield Road (neither side);
5. South along the SNITTERFIELD ROAD through Wolverton to the Tributary of the Sherbourne Brook « mile south of Wolverton (both sides);
6. East along this STREAM to the Heath End Road near Luscombe Farm;
7. South-east along the HEATH END ROAD to the Warwick/Snitterfield Road (neither side);
8. North-east along the WARWICK ROAD to the Stratford/Warwick Road (neither side);
9. North-east along the WARWICK ROAD (A 46) to the Path leading across to Hampton Road just before Old House Farm (neither side);
10. North along the PATH TO THE HAMPTON ROAD to its end near Budbrooke Lodge;
11. East along the HAMPTON ROAD to the Gog Brook (neither side);
12. North and west along the GOG BROOK to the Budbrooke/Warwick Road;
13. North along the LANE leading from the Budbrooke Road across the Canal to the Birmingham Road;
14. East along the BIRMINGHAM ROAD to the Lane to Budbrooke Farm before St Mary's Cemetery (neither side);
15. North along the LANE TO BUDBROOKE FARM as far as the Farm;
16. East along the LANE FROM BUDBROOKE FARM to the Lane to Prospect Farm;
17. North-west along the LANE TO PROSPECT FARM & BULLOAK FARM and continuing along the PATH FROM BULLOAK FARM TO BULLOAK BARN as far as the Inchford Brook;
18. West along the INCHFORD BROOK and following the WESTERLY STREAM from Chinn's Wood through the grounds of Haseley Hall to the Birmingham Road;
19. North along the BIRMINGHAM ROAD to Five Ways Corner (both sides).
An application can be made for a place for a child at any time outside the admission round and the child will be admitted where there are available places. An application should be made via the local authority by completing the in-year admissions application form which is available from https://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/moving-schools-within-school-year. As a Catholic School, parents will also need to complete a Supplementary Information Form in addition to the standard application form that is submitted to the local authority. Supplementary Information Forms can be obtained from the school’s website at https://stmaryimmaculateschool.co.uk/admissions/ or a hard copy can be provided on request by contacting the school office on firstname.lastname@example.org. Supplementary Information Forms must be returned directly to the school at email@example.com. If a Supplementary Information Form is not submitted directly to the school this may affect the priority given to the application and could affect the likelihood of your child being offered a place.
The local authority will forward your application to the school for consideration by the governors.
Where there are places available but more applications than places, the published oversubscription criteria, as set out in the admission arrangements for 2023/2024, will be applied. The full admission arrangements can be accessed from https://stmaryimmaculateschool.co.uk/admissions/ or by contacting the school office to request a hard copy. Parents are advised to read the admission arrangements carefully before making their application.
If there are no places available, the local authority will notify you of this decision on behalf of the governors and the child will be added to the waiting list. Please see the admission arrangements for more details regarding waiting lists.
You will be advised of the outcome of your application in writing as soon as possible. Applicants must be informed of the outcome of their application within 15 school days of its receipt, but the aim is to notify applicants of the outcome of their application within 10 school days of its receipt.
You have the right to appeal to an independent appeal panel if your application is unsuccessful.
If you have any questions in relation to in-year admissions please contact the school office on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01926 493959. You may also wish to discuss in-year applications with the local authority by completing their CONTACT US form found at https://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/moving-schools-within-school-year.