Little Angels Pre-School
Little Angels Pre-School
for children aged 2 years and 9 months and older.
Welcome to Little Angels Pre-School, a happy caring, open and friendly community, ready to build on the good work you have already done with your child during their first few years. I remember only all too well my own children beginning at pre-school and this is why I want to make your child’s transition from home to pre-school as smooth as possible.
As you are the first teacher in your child’s life the partnership between home and school is something we cherish and we will be keen to have an ongoing conversation about progress at home and in school.
Learning is characterised by lots of wonderful experiences during your child’s time in our excellent setting enclosing an indoor garden and extensive, secure and well landscaped grounds we share with St Mary Immaculate Catholic Primary School.
We continually assess and record progress and achievement to ensure all needs are met and you are informed of the exciting steps in learning that your child will make in their valuable early years.
Mrs Philippa Manton
Here at Little Angels Pre-school we are committed to providing quality care in a stimulating environment:
- Friendly experienced staff.
- A close partnership between staff and parents to ensure children reach their full potential.
- PE session once a week run by Fitt 4 Kids.
- Bright and well-resourced facility, with a wide range of activities for children to be creative and inspired by new and varied experiences.
- Children actively participate in music and dance, cooking and nature walks.
- Excellent links with the school’s Reception Class, offering a strong Foundation Stage and an excellent start to your child’s schooling.
- Choice of hot meal - cooked on the premises (charges apply), or a packed lunch.
- Secure, enclosed outdoor courtyard and garden areas, plus use of the extensive school grounds and facilities.
Before and After School Clubs
From September 2021 we have been able to offer Before and After School Clubs, allowing child care and learning from 8:30am until 4:30pm.
Before School Club (8:30am - 9am): £2.50 charge applies*
After School Club (3pm - 4pm): £5 charge applies*
After School Club (3pm - 4:30pm): £7.50 charge applies*
* Unfortunately, the government funded Early Years free hours cannot be used to pay for Before or After School Clubs and so the charges listed above apply.