Our school community has always been part of a much larger Catholic community here in Warwick, with the churches of St Mary Immaculate and St Charles Borromeo being our two sponsor parishes.
The main objective of the Friends Association, (as defined in our constitution) is to advance the education of pupils in the school, in particular by:
1) Developing effective relationships between the staff, parents and others
associated with the school.
2) Engaging in activities or providing facilities or equipment which support the
school and advance the education of the pupils.
If you want to volunteer your time or resources to help the Friends Association, or just to be kept up to date with the activities of the Friends Association, then please contact our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
The elected members of the committee for the 2022-23 school year are:
- Jo (Chair)
- Chrissie (Secretary)
- Katarina (Treasurer)
- Mrs Harris (Staff Committee Member).
Upcoming events this term:
- Cake Sale: Friday 27th October
- Non-Uniform Day (Bottles for the Fair): Friday 10th November
- Non-Uniform Day (Chocolate for the Fair): Friday 1st December
- Hot Chocolate after school: Friday 1st December
- Christmas Fair: Saturday 16th December 12pm - 2pm
Watch this space for more exciting events coming up!